Sunday, February 7, 2010

Where can I get a clear acrylic swivel chair?

I live in NJ and I wanted to know where I would be able to get a cool, clear swivel chair for my room. I would like it if it had a place to rest my arms. It would be good if it was new or refurbished, but either way it would need to be under $100. Please tell me if you have any suggestions. ThanksWhere can I get a clear acrylic swivel chair?
i think its gonna run you more than 100 dllars . sorry to say





try craigs list or give nextag dot com or ebay a shot





this isn't a common thing you see every day





hope you luck out _ i think its gonna be tough (i could be wrong)Where can I get a clear acrylic swivel chair?
Time to hit the telee
b i have no clue and you know that. check online or check jb teen
Did you look at IKEA!

No comments:

Post a Comment