Thursday, February 18, 2010

Where can I buy Clear Acrylic Photo Blocks?

in New Zealand or on the WebWhere can I buy Clear Acrylic Photo Blocks?
In New Zealand I have no idea. But I can tell you who makes these or who makes plastic blocks that would work. When you do your searches try looking for 'fabrication' companies or 'plastic fabrication' companies. I've used several in LA over the years, one of which, called 'Cadillac Plastics' is still around.





The sell plastics in any sizes and colors, including clear. And they sell plastic resin if you wish to make your own.Where can I buy Clear Acrylic Photo Blocks?
If you don't want to go outside NZ, try http://www.artofthisworld.co.nz/product.cfm?ID=72%26amp;Type=1





A friend has had several of her own photos done, and they come out really well - 9 cm square, cost $25.

No comments:

Post a Comment