Thursday, February 18, 2010

I am looking for a quick drying clear glue for a project that I can use in place of slower drying acrylic med.

this is for a scrapbook page that is a little more artsy than I usually do. If I am to teach this in 2 hours I really need a clear fast drying glue. ThanksI am looking for a quick drying clear glue for a project that I can use in place of slower drying acrylic med.
Use Omc Dark slipper Glue. It works.I am looking for a quick drying clear glue for a project that I can use in place of slower drying acrylic med.
how about supper glue,it is realy good on anything.
Try Tackie Glue. You can purchase at craft stores.
the glue you should use is called E600 they have it at any ';Micheals Arts and Crafts'; store.





You can use on just about anything, drys clear and fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment