Sunday, February 7, 2010

Can i paint the clear acrylic crystals on my chanelier black?

yes sure, how about one side only so you can still look into them but they'll look black?Can i paint the clear acrylic crystals on my chanelier black?
Find a good paint to adhere to it so it wont rub off and can be cleaned easily. Your local craft store would have it.Can i paint the clear acrylic crystals on my chanelier black?
Sure. Just make sure they're very clean and use glossy black spray paint.
just do what u want..beside its ur money n life
I think Krylon makes a new spray paint that adheres to plastic. That should work. Any hardware store (and WalMart) should have it. I would use a glossy paint. Perhaps a VERY light spray of silver over the top would give it a sparkly look?

No comments:

Post a Comment