Tuesday, February 23, 2010

When getting braces, how much extra on average does it cost to get the clear acrylics vs. regular metal ones

I might have to get braces...but they will look horrible on me...so I want to know how much the acrylic clear ones would be compared to the regular metal ones


How much more would the acrylics cost on average?When getting braces, how much extra on average does it cost to get the clear acrylics vs. regular metal ones
a better choice then acrylic would be ceramic





its about 300 more i got metal on the bottom row and ceramic on top and honestly lots of people dont even notice that i have braces!





EDIT: another advantage of ceramic is that although it's clear, it doesn't stain!When getting braces, how much extra on average does it cost to get the clear acrylics vs. regular metal ones
my orthodontist costs like 500 - 1000 more. Depending on how your teeth are you might have to get normal braces before. Like they wouldn't give me the clear ones because of the way my teeth are. I thought i would look terrible with braces and i just got mine on and really theyre not that bad i can tell you that.
im getting silver because they dont turn a gross color like clear but were i went it cost 600 dollars more but it depends on where u go i went to Arkansa
We don't charge extra in my office anymore, but it used to be about $500.00 more.
  • microsoft word>
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment