Thursday, February 18, 2010

How hard is it to paint a car midnight blue using Acrylic Enamel base and clear coat?

I want to paint my truck midnight blue myself,I have the paint gun and air compressor but if I spend almost $300 on paint I want to know how hard it is to do this color without messing up so all that money isn't wasted..How hard is it to paint a car midnight blue using Acrylic Enamel base and clear coat?
well you can use acrylic enamel base and clear coat but there would'nt be much point, either use acrylic anamel or base coat clear coat. If you make a mistake in the clear like a run you can wet sand it and polish. Where as the other type of paint your playing with the metallics .How hard is it to paint a car midnight blue using Acrylic Enamel base and clear coat?
Have you ever done it before? Have you ever watched someone do it before? Im guessing you haven't, so it will probably not be as easy as you think. Do in indoors, or if you have to do it outside, make sure it is a sunny clear day with no wind. Mask off everything that you do not want to get paint on. Make sure u wash the truck before you paint it.

No comments:

Post a Comment