Sunday, February 7, 2010

I have clear acrylic sheet can I spray paint it with regular spary paint to work as a kind of shade?

Using it as a window in my shed, just wanted to block people from being able to see in. will the spray paint stick to it and will it not melt or react to it?I have clear acrylic sheet can I spray paint it with regular spary paint to work as a kind of shade?
even better, get or borrow a random orbital sander with some high grit pads ( like 120 or higher), and sand it lightly, start with the highest grit you have first





you will end up with something that looks very much like frosted glass. it will let in light, without allowing people to clearly see through it.





try this first, if you don't like it, try painting, since the paint will have a much better chance of sticking to the sanded side anywayI have clear acrylic sheet can I spray paint it with regular spary paint to work as a kind of shade?
You can use spray paint. Give it a light sanding with a fine sand paper first.
  • microsoft word>
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment