Thursday, February 18, 2010

Putting acrylic/clear balls on jewelery for still kinda fresh piercings?

I was wondering if I went to a piercer and had him/her change the balls from the silver that came with my curved barbell in my conch to clear, would it be ok/worth it? I have had some people (teachers, boss, etc) make negative comments and mention a retainer but a clear ball that wouldn't attract as much attention is the only thing that I could do until June. I got the piercing done 12/2/08 and my piercer said I can't change out until 6/2/08. What do you think? Will piercers do that? I really only need the one that is on the front/visible part of my barbell in my ear changed, the back is fine, nobody sees it.Putting acrylic/clear balls on jewelery for still kinda fresh piercings?
try glassPutting acrylic/clear balls on jewelery for still kinda fresh piercings?
I wouldn't see why not...I wouldn't go with acrylic though, but I am sure they will have a ball that is clear that isn't acrylic.





Go talk to your piercer and find out for sure...or just call the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment